KDT has the following general dependencies:
- Python 2.4 or higher with development libraries installed.
- MPI. We recommend MPICH2, but OpenMPI and others work as well.
- C++ headers from TR1 or C++11. GCC has had sufficient support for years, but these are also available through Boost.
Most systems come with most or all of these requirements already satisfied out of the box.
- KDT on OSX - How to install on a standard Mac OSX machine.
- KDT on Windows - How to install on a standard Windows machine.
- KDT on Ubuntu Linux - How to install on a clean Ubuntu machine.
The following pages show what was required to actually install KDT on a particular machine. These are not meant to be generic guides, but they can be a source of tips or suggestions if you run into issues with your own installation.
Please let us know how your own installation went on our Feedback page.